Friday, March 2, 2007

Sites for hate

http://www.middle-east-info.org/league/iran/iran.htm

The link above is a website about many different punishments, traditions, and propaganda that is considered to be wrong in the United States. While looking for some sort of link I came across this website which basically takes anything it can find that protrays Iran in a bad way and puts it on this site. I know that much of what is on hear is against everything that I am about however I also know that there is more to Iran than what is protrayed on this website. Like I said in my previous blog I may not agree with certain aspects of Iran's culture but I do respect their right to govern and create laws for themselves. I believe that the creater of this website was simply trying to portray Iran in a bad way. In my searches I found on the internet that there are more site against the Middle Eastern countries than there are sites about the countries or for them. This to me is a form of propaganda. I believe that those who create these sites are simply trying to make we citizens believe that the middle eastern countries are bad or not to be trusted. I hope in the near future that we can all be able talk about each other positively on and off the internet.

RJB

No comments: