Friday, March 2, 2007

Resonse to War Without a Cause

In response to war without a cause I myself also do not believe in having our troops in Iraq, however I also would not go as far as to say we are there for nothing. Obviously the main reason was for the weapons of mass destruction. I believe the other big reason is to try and bring a more just government to a nation in need of more liberties for it's people. With the fall of Saddam Hussein I believe that we should be trying to establish a much different government than the previous government. I believe that we can help establish more freedom to the citizens than they ever thought possible. Along with these two reasons I also believe that the US is trying to put an end to terrorism. We have found certain terrorist training camps throughout the middle east which are training people to commit such acts as 9/11 throughout the world. I believe that we should be focusing on other things throughout the world but the middle east is in my opinion in need of some stability. I believe that we should be helping countries that are experiencing genocide versus staying in Iraq but I cannot say that we are in Iraq for no reason.

RB

No comments: